Rent the Schoolhouse
The Upper Falls Schoolhouse is available to rent for individuals or organizations. This charming venue provides a memorable backdrop for weddings, receptions, parties, business meetings, and other types of gatherings. The hard wood floors, rural atmosphere, and green lawn add beauty to this inviting historical setting. Ample free parking is included. Contact us for availability and to see the facility.
- The Schoolhouse – The original 1842 Schoolhouse is the main event space, for talks, meetings, receptions, and dinners.
- First floor rooms – For larger events, the Fireplace Room and first floor galleries provide additional space for guests to mingle.
- Lawn – In warmer weather, tents and tables can be set up on the lawn.
- From 50 people (seated) to about 125 (stand-up). Details.
- Fully-accessible facility. Tables and chairs available for use. Electricity and WiFi. Details.
Licenses and Policies (see links below)
- Rental Agreement – required for all rentals; this form and checklist helps you to prepare for your event
- Serving Wine and Beer at Events – Events serving alcohol might be subject to special licensing requirements through the town of Needham. This process may take several weeks to complete.
- Political Events and Receptions– Special conditions apply for political events