The Needham Historical Society is a private, non-profit organization dedicated to preserving, displaying and teaching Needham’s history. The Needham Historical Society does not receive any operating funds from the town or state. Our financial support comes entirely from donations, memberships, grants and fundraising events.
Your donations make our programs possible. They also make them all worthwhile. We share your love of Needham, and your interest in both its past and its future.
We are very grateful for the part you play in keeping the Needham Historical Society a strong and active organization. And as we continue to grow, your support is even more vital. We truly appreciate your contribution.
Your donations have helped to fund:
- The Schoolhouse Programs – the “1850 Schoolhouse Day” for Needham’s third graders and “Town Meeting in 1775” for fifth graders.
- Programs promoting Needham’s rich history and traditions
- Special events, including Pansy Day and Needham’s Walk Through History
- Exhibits, research and publications
- The preservation of our valuable artifacts, photographs and documents
We can’t do any of this without you! It is your outstanding generosity and support that enables us to do all the things we do. Thank you!
The Needham Historical Society is a registered 501(c)3 public charity. Donations are tax-deductible to the extent allowed by applicable law.